Guitar Lesson Tutorial: Need Your Love So Bad – Peter Green
More Info: http://www.justinguitar.com/en/CS-003-NeedYourLoveSoBad-PeterGreen.php
In this guitar lesson we are going to lear how to play Need Your Love So Bad by Peter Green
Peter Green’s solo in Need Your Love So Bad is surely one of the greatest blues solos of all time. Simple but complex. The notes are the easy bit, it’s the dynamics and subtle inflections that are so hard to capture! I’m not sure if I’ll ever feel I’ve mastered it, but thought you might like this lesson as a checker for your transcription… which is what I would recommend…
Backing track is on the web site as well as some notes about the gear I was using – and some insights into PG’s gear.
Find the related course notes on the following link:
Please SUBSCRIBE ►http://bit.ly/jgtr-sub ♥️ Your Support Appreciated!
See JustinGuitar.com for over 1500 completely free lessons – not random stuff like you find on YouTube, but well structured courses so you can see your progress. Register on the site (still free) get PDF downloads for many lesson, your own dashboard to keep track of your practice, get help with lessons and make requests.
It’s nearly all 100% free and card details are not needed to register. You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose! My theory course is the best on the web (and one of the very few paid parts of the site) and it’s awesome – if your theory is lacking and you wanna fix it – that’s the place to go! At my store, you’ll find a huge range of super cool guitar themed t-shirts, all my (paper) books, merch and lots more 🙂 and we got proper fun backing tracks for you to jam along with too!
• Website https://www.justinguitar.com
• Theory Course http://bit.ly/jgtr-theory
• JustinGuitar Beginner Song App https://go.onelink.me/3065804798/jgtryt
• Store (books/t-shirts/more) http://bit.ly/jgtr-store
• Jam Tracks http://bit.ly/jgtr-jams
• Instagram http://bit.ly/jgtr-instagram
• Facebook http://bit.ly/jgtr-facebook
• Twitter http://bit.ly/jgtr-twitter
• Forum http://bit.ly/jgtr-community
• Workshops http://bit.ly/jgtr-workshops